CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.04.2007

The breakdown...

My scores came in the mail today!

The breakdown...
Written = 81st percentile
MBE = 89th percentile
Overall = 86th percentile (405 needed to pass, I got a 465.066 out of 600)

Of course I'd like to have done better, but for the method of studying I had (i.e. being a mom to a 1 year old!), I'm pretty happy!

The highlights....
MBE (this is the multistate multiple choice section with 200 questions)
Contracts - 99th percentile! (Ansah would be proud;))
Real Property - 96th
Evidence - 94th
Torts - 94th
Constitutional and Criminal - Not in the 90th;)

Written (State law, tested on a scale of 0-7)
MPT #1 - 7! (Multistate practical test - tests thinking like a lawyer, not legal knowledge)
MPT #2 - 6
Crim Law - 6
Con Law - 5
Civil Procedure (#1) - 5
Contracts - 5
Ethics - 6
Corporations - 5
Wills - 5
Commercial Transactions, Evidence, Property, Torts and Civ Pro (#2) - below 5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW LIZ! What an accomplishment! Congrats...I am so happy for you:)

Superfatou said...

Yey Liz! Good Job! We knew you could do it!

By the way- I have the cutest nephew in the world!

KevinNU7 said...

My wife is wicked smart

Nana Linda said...

Elizabeth, you are an amazing woman. Congratulations on your latest accomplishment! I am so proud of you. You worked hard for this. And yes, Kevin, your wife is "wicked smaht". He is the proud husband. I can't wait to see you in your cap and gown. My camera is ready and waiting. I love you so-o-o much.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats....I’ve said it before and I will say it again, YOU are an extraordinary young woman! Kudos to you :)

MellyKris said...

CONGRATULATIONS! @-->>----