CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.17.2008

Baby loves NASCAR

It's been TOO long since I've put up some Coulter pictures. You all will forgive me when you see how cute these are!

Clearly, we all knew this day would come....Cole has fallen in love - with NASCAR. Today is the opening race of the season, the Daytona 500...and it looks like we have a long season of race car watching in front of us.

Totally zoned out.
He lines his cars up just like his momma did as a baby:)
I was sick this past week and laying on the couch...Cole decided to make a bed of his own on the floor.
Yummy! Loves his grilled cheese!

Cheese for the grilled cheese!


And now for a series of "I will only eat macaroni and cheese with the serving spoon!" pictures...










2 comments:

Nana Linda said...

Hi Medeiros Family!
I'm glad you are back in the blogging business. Coulter is sooo cute. I love the cars all lined up. It reminds me of little Liz. That's a great looking smile over his macaroni bowl. Love it!
Hugs,
Auntie Nana
Mwwaa!

Brian Noonan said...

Those cars are DRAFTING...he's gonna be the next Karl Edwards