CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.05.2008

Funny things about Coulter

*When he sees Lightning McQueen (from the movie Cars), he says "Ahchoo, Ahchoo" instead of "Ka-chow"

*In the tubby the other day he was sitting with his legs together saying "Let go let go" (pronounced "Leh-go", so cute), then opening his legs and saying "There it is!" .... and repeating this scene over and over. We were dying laughing.

*He wipes off my kisses!!! Who taught him this?:(

*Has learned how to (excitedly) identify a burp, "Buhp!", but not how to say "excuse me"

*Is *obsessed* with ceiling fans...and we have three in our new house....that's not going to be fun for the electric bill.

*Decided to call our realtor "uncle", and now whenever we go to the new house he looks for uncle... "Uuuuncle....uuuuuncle," like he was calling a cat.

*Calls any small child a "baby" (some 5 year old is not going to like this one day!), all large vehicles a "bus", and any vehicle with flashing lights "a whoo whoo"

*Trash day is his favorite day of the week, with all of the trash "busses" going around our neighborhood .

I'm sure I'll think of more later.....

Thought of another..
*He INSISTS on only classical music when we're in the car. Top 40? Not around Coulter!:)

1 comments:

Nana Linda said...

Oh my gosh, those are the funniest things I've heard today! Keep it up, Liz, you're doing a great job keeping me entertained. I love it!

Auntie Nana