CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.17.2007

Baby does not love sardines

Last night I talked Kev into going grocery shopping with me at Wild Oats. I told him I'd buy him an ice cream, and he said "I'm not a kid." So I told him buy him Taco Bell, and he was in:)

While at Wild Oats, we were in the tuna fish aisle when he spotted sardines. Dismayed there were no Portuguese ones, he was about to grab the can from Bar Harbor. Just then, I found the can that said "Portugal" - I think that made the trip to the store worth it:) We got home, and he dove right in with a bottle of hot sauce. No Taco Bell needed!

Just as I try all of Kev's food so I can honestly say I don't like it, I tried a sardine. And I didn't like it:) Baby also tried it....

AnticipationGet it out!!!:)

RecoveryAll better!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz and Kevin,

Great blog - the temporary fix I need! Love the pictures and glad to see all the smiling faces. The dinner looked yummy.

HUGS and KISSES - keep smiling.

Love you lots

KevinNU7 said...

Sardines are yummy!

Superfatou said...

I love the blog!! Now I can add it to my daily check ins (email, my space, blog....)!

can't wait to visit in June!