Raining today in Cincinnati. Only 49 degrees. I know that's warm compared to what the weather has been back home, but it's been in the 60s here! Forecast in the 70s this weekend! Yay!
Baby has a cold. That's definitely not fun. Just took him to the pediatrician. She said he has good ears and that I should hope all my kids have such good ears:) Hahaha, what?! I guess they were grey (good?) and no fluid, even though he's stuffy.
We're having our first house guests this weekend! Dan and Sarah (friends from law school) are coming in from Philadelphia tonight. The Reds are playing the Phillies on Saturday, so we're all going to that.
Time for a nap...baby kept us up half the night.
4.19.2007
Rain, rain, go away
Posted by Liz at 4/19/2007 01:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Have fun with your house guests!
Post a Comment