CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.25.2008

Hot times, summer in the Cinci

Summer is here! Here are some pics of recent fun.


Getting wet at a water playground near us.

This turtle spits water, cool!

Swimming at his friends' pool.

See this toy?

He dropped it and was soooo brave and got it all by himself!

Coulter's first RED SOX game!!! Unfortunately it was in Cinci, not at Fenway, but still, it was the Red Sox!

Red Sox on Father's Day, perfect!

Baby, momma, dada

Who is anal and lines up his toys like momma??

In LOVE with the new giraffe exhibit at the zoo.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Haha...these pics are awesome! It's been way too long since I've seen you guys! Miss you:)

Vanda said...

Great pictures..We can't wait to seem him playing in the lake.. I love the pictures at the ball park.. love, Vanda

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Missing you all so very much :( Thanks so much for sharing. I too am looking forward to the pictures on the lake.
Lots of love....

MellyKris said...

He is sooooooooooooooooooooooo BIG! It's crazy. Kris and I miss you all very much. Love you