CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.10.2008

Outside fun

It's been very nice outside here lately! We've been playing outside and working on the yard. I'm tired, a quick post, just some pics..



Playing cars at the table with Nana

Reading up on some paper towels

Loooves the hose. Hates clothes.

Oh no! Don't get the camera!

Cole's bum bum in front of the new flower bed.

Coming after momma

Aaahhh! Oh no! Coulter got momma!

Cheeeeese

Exploring his world

Haha, aiming like a pro. Maybe a future fireman?

Our vegetable garden - swiss chard, carrots, peas, cucumbers, summer squash, zucchini. Peppers and tomatoes in the back.

These bushes are supposed to get big enough to block the fence. Yay!

Rhododendrons to block the compost pile

Good night!

3 comments:

Nana Linda said...

It looks like Coulter loves playing with the hose. Did he soak Momma? I miss playing with you guys! Liz, thanks for the pictures. I looove looking at them!

Nana Linda said...

I like your new flower bed. Kev did a great job of digging it out. (I'm guessing you didn't do it, Liz.) What will you plant there? Be careful not to plant something that the bees like a lot, or you'll be trying to sit on your new patio while swatting away the little stingers. The bushes you planted look very nice. Home ownership is nice, huh?
Hugs to all,
Auntie Nana

Vanda said...

Hi Liz, looks like you guys have been busy..the yard looks great..
Enyoy!!!!