Ok, this is a silly one, but I'm having trouble deciding on a shower curtain. We're still living with the one the old homeowners left and I don't love it so I'd really like to find a new one. I bought five today....I'm on a mission! We have some odd blue tile that's hard to match so I'm kind of limited in my options. It's in the shower and also where the wall meets the floor. The walls are white, though I've been thinking of painting - but this sounds like a huge pain (moving toilet? no thanks) and the room is small so maybe white is best. Anyway, here they are....minus #5 b/c it's plain white and I decided that would be just way too boring.
7.09.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE 3. My favorite! Our bathroom is the same way. I moved the curtain rod up above the tile, then pulled it up above the tile somewhat. It completely covered it and you can't see it at all. Actually looks great!
I love both 3 & 4!!
2 or 4
I'm with Kevin 2 or 4, more 2
Post a Comment