Today Cole is 20 months, and he's getting to be such a big boy! He has a bunch of new words -
"bubba" for any drink
"cracker" for any food
"all done" for...well...all done:) This is useful when he's eating or something similar, but not so useful when we're in the middle of an airplane flight 20,000 feet in the sky.
"plane" for anything in the sky
"car" for anything motorized on the street
"Where'd it go?" - love this one, especially when he throws something and then whips this phrase out with a smile. As in "haha, I'm so cute, you can't get mad at me for using my good future baseball arm"....as I fish Kev's phone out from behind our couch.
Of course, he still says "dada," but now he also says "momma" - and means it! He can even pick me out in a picture now!
He also has a favorite new game. Apparently our bed is the most fun place ever for a toddler. He runs in when I'm not looking, climbs on the bed and "hides" by pulling the sheet over his head. Because, you know, if he can't see me, I can't see him:) Then I play along - "Where's Coulter? Oh no, I can't find Coulter!" - and he gives himself away with peals of giggles.
So, we're home now in Massachusetts. We'll be here through Wed night to see Anthony before he goes to Iraq. Tomorrow's our anniversary, hard to believe it's here already!
9.08.2007
Happy 20 months, Cole!
Posted by Liz at 9/08/2007 11:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nana's glad you're all here in Mass! Yay! Cole is so grown up now. Happy anniversary to both of you. you are a wonderful family.
Love and hugs,
Nana Linda
It was great seeing the happy family this weekend. And Coulter?
Well, what a bundle of smiles, giggles and hugs.
Thanks again for the posts and opportunity to see all of you:)
Post a Comment