Another plus to working for a giant corporation - free stuff! Today was the P&G "Dividends Day" at King's Island (a huge amusement park out here). We'd been wanting to go, but do not want to pay regular admission since Cole cannot go on any rides. So, we got in free aaaaand we got tons of swag! Glad Press and Seal, Olay moisturizer (the good stuff!), Iams (but we don't have a dog:)), Pantene, Cascade, Charmin, Gillette deoderant, Dunks (!!!! (they distribute it for grocery stores)), etc... They were literally handing out trash bags (Glad Force Flex, of course:)) so people could carry everything!
Little boy went on his first carousel ride!!!
Those pics are low resolution because they were taken with my camera phone. But the good news is I found my phone! It wasn't in Raynham, just hiding in the depths of my diaper bag. I didn't know it was there because it was set to vibrate so I couldn't hear it when I called it. Which means....it was on vibrate on the airplane - whoops!
Blast from the past...apparently our wedding announcement is still online!
9.15.2007
Swag
Posted by Liz at 9/15/2007 07:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cole on a merry-go-round!! How cute!! I'm loving it. He's too grown up. Did he laugh out loud? Or just take it all in? I have a mental picture of you with your trash bag and all your goodies walking around the park. Like homeless people. ;<) hehehe
Great wedding picture. You look sooo happy and in love.
Hugs,
Nana
Post a Comment