What two devices are always by my side? My cell phone and camera. What two devices are still in Raynham? My cell phone and my camera. So, no pictures for a while, sorry! I'm continuously taking pictures of Cole, I don't know what I'll do without it! As for the phone, I've just kidnapped Kevin's for now....he barely uses it anyway:)
We had a great visit home. We got to visit with Anthony, eat shellfish and spend time with family. This time we flew Southwest into Providence and it was great, we really liked the airline. The worst part of Southwest is standing in those boarding lines, but since we travel with Cole we get to skip those lines and board first:)
9.13.2007
Home again, home again
Posted by Liz at 9/13/2007 10:22:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HI Liz, glad you guys made it back safely.. Sorry about your phone and camera..We loved spending time with you guys.. A few more weeks, and we can do it again..love, vanda
Post a Comment