CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

8.17.2008

Cute things my boy does

Just some cuteness to keep you all satisfied;)




Feasting on some baby carrots from our garden. I didn't believe the veggie seed packet when it said to thin the seedlings, so I did it a bit late and had this feast. The window in the background is our shattered patio door - getting replaced in four days! And under warranty! Woohoo!

Eating puppy food (Cheerios;)) like a puppy. I know, I know, I'm encouraging bad table manners. But it's just so cute!

Teaching dada how to eat like a puppy.

Cuuuuute.

Helping dada spread compost.

At lunch today, coloring while awaiting the pizza.

Waiting soooo patiently for his food.

Yummy! Pizza!!!

2 comments:

Nana Linda said...

So, tell me Liz, why didn't you believe the seed packet when it said to thin the seedlings? Well, it did give you guys a feast of baby carrots. Homegrown. Of course, the only reason you got to eat them was because the deer didn't see them underground... :))
These were really cute photos. Thanks.
Love you all,
Auntie Nana

Vanda said...

The receipes are great. We shall definitely try them.. Thanks, Love Vanda