...and Ikea and the Curtain Outlet and Pier One:) We've been here for MONTHS and after spending a lot of time/money in the yard, it's time to decorate inside and make our house a home.
Thinking of getting some (a lot?:)) of this line from C&B for our upstairs hallway.
Anyone have any fun, inexpensive ideas how to decorate our play room? It's all blank walls right now...a lot of toys, a couch, and our tv.
Stairs before and after... the MALMA mirror from Ikea...$1.99 each! (They've since raised the price...)
Oh, and I'm looking for a little dresser -type piece for the wall next to the railing and in front of the vent. There is also a plug there, so I can put a cute lamp.
I've been in love with this dresser for a couple years now...anyone want to contribute? lol.
Living room before
Living room corner after...our "joe boo" statue from the Dominican and an African mask Melanie brought back from Senegal. And new curtains!
Dining room before
Dining room after...vases with sticks, mirror ($39.99 at Home Goods!:-o), table runner, and a cute baby:) He thought I was taking a pic of him (der, 99% of the time I am!) and insisted on "cheeese"ing it.
Any ideas for the other side of that low cabinet? (the corner of the light brown and dark brown)
Other dining room wall...pier one circle dealy and the MALMA mirrors again.
8.22.2008
I went to Home Goods...
Posted by Liz at 8/22/2008 09:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Your house is looking great. You both have great taste. I think you can leave that corner alone; it looks good the way it is in my opinion. I like the way you are decorating and I'm glad the drapes fit ;)
Love and hugs,
Auntie Nana
I like the new format.
The house looks great! I can't believe Coulter is in school. He's getting so big :-(
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment